At H.I.M. Mechanical Systems, we work with a wide variety of HVAC vendors and distributors, giving you access to a broad choice in equipment. We have partnerships with Carrier and Luxaire, both of whom carry the ENERGY STAR® designation on most of their models. We also install reputable brands like Coleman, York, Trane, and Lennox. Need a repair? Our extensive vendor list means that we can find parts for just about any model. We also have new partnerships with Aprilaire and Fresh-Aire, which manufacture a variety Indoor Air Quality systems and products.
- The top-of-the-line Infinity Series™ contains Carrier’s most quiet and energy efficient units, including the Infinity 98 gas furnace, which received the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation in 2012.
- The Performance™ Series offers a balance between performance and economy, flexibility and durability.
- The Comfort™ Series is the most economical, but without sacrificing Carrier’s signature high efficiency ratings.
Luxaire is a division of the Unitary Products Group at Johnson Controls, Inc., a large HVAC supplier striving to help customers become more sustainable. Luxaire brand products includes heating and cooling systems for both residential and light commercial applications.
- The Acclimate™ Series features Luxaire’s most energy efficient models of air conditioners and heating units, including the LP9C furnace, which received the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation in 2013.
- The LX Series of air handling units and furnaces provide high efficiency, low noise levels and affordability.
- The Climasure™ Series offers reliability, durability, and cost-saving.
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, Aprilaire created a three-part Healthy Air System:
- Fresh Air Ventilation
- Air Filtration
- Humidity Control
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) found that such a system is the most effective way to prevent the proliferation of airborne viruses.
Indoor air pollution can be divided roughly into thirds:
Conventional filtration is effective against particulates, like dust, but has no effect on the other two thirds. Fresh-Aire UV light products, such as Blue-Tube UV, are proven to sterilize biological contaminants like mold, germs, and viruses in the air and on air system surfaces. Their award-winning APCO products neutralize odor-causing VOCs as well as biological contaminants inside the air system and throughout your home.
Fresh-Aire UV products protect your family, extend the life of your air system, and reduce energy and maintenance costs.